PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
Now i lay me down to sleep.....

This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Now i lay me down to sleep.....

i feel like i am running a new life, like the biginning of the end type deal. everything was great, had everything i wanted, n everything falls apart, n i cant get the good memories out of my head, n the great memories i had haunt me in my dreams, n threw the day, icant get them out of my head. its like one day i woke up from a dream n i almost dnt know what the *** im doin here. i take sleepin pills cuz i cant bare to be awake with all the memories i have that were so great n thats all i have left n they wont leave me alone. wake up cryin cuz i cant get threw the day knowin what i dont have anymore and its verry compulsive. i cant control it, its there, n they wont go away. n its like evryday i lose more and more inside of me cuz these memories are fukin with me. flashbacks on good times with what i had, n its suckin the life outta me. get through the day is hard, but when i go to sleep, waking up is the hardest part, cuz its like my life was a dream. i dnt know what the deal is, i have strong anxiety when i look at certain things that remind me of certain things of what i had. i feel like i lose my breathe, or i cant breathe for a second and i get a flash of what its reminding me of.
You know what I see, I see someone who can right their thoughts down fluently , even beautifully, you are not loosing more you are gaining ground in being able to come here and write these things to help others.you have a lot of pain , being able to epress it to others who may or may not understand is part of healing write more to us , we like the way it flows..