PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
Troublesome times

This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Troublesome times

I think I'm suffering PTSD. I suffered child abuse and I didn't tell my parents until 10years later. Is always had trouble with sleep and I try to resist flashbacks. Anything which resembles that time I switch off I panic.
Police are involved and it's being sorted but my emotions are horrific. I cry every night and last night I called an ambulance for my own well being, I cracked. I have panic attacks a lot and although I've been able to hold it in, my symptoms have worsened since I opened up about it all.
I don't know what to do anymore
Sorry to hear that chelsey. I too suffered some traumatic childhood events. Physical abuse, emotional abuse, parents split up when I was 12.... It´s been tought. I suffer from panic attacks. Do NOT trust in anxiety or depression pills. I trust in God almighty and forgiveness, which I believe will resolve this inner struggles and find freedom.

Wanted to share this with you so that you know ur not alone. I too, sometimes, DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE....Stand up, keep your head high and keep going. PAnic attacks or anxiety IS NOT GOING TO KILL YOU. It will only make you stronger.
your symptoms can be managed meds are not for everyone i take them for anxiety and nightmares please realize that ptsd doesn't go away and it may stay with you forever but you can attend counseling group therapy and relaxation therapy and if you decide on meds that may help too but it's hit&miss cuz everyone responds differently to pills ok:)
I am sorry to hear of your problems.
Classical Homeopathy has great potential in the treatment of PTSD by administration of the correct remedy. The totality of the symptoms determines the choice of remedy, and if it found a rapid cure is possible even if the condition has remained unchanged for a long time.
Please read more about Classical Homeopathy and PTSD on
helseoslo.no
I invite a few persons suffering this condition to free treatment via consultations on Skype.
Oyvind
I am so sorry to hear of your problems and panic attacks.  It does seem that when our problems hit the light of day and are voiced that the symptoms do get worse....I do hope that you will call a counselor or
doctor who might help you, and not all push drugs or medicine.  A good
doctor will help you write your Recovery Plan and you will of course,
be the one person who makes the rules in your own life.  

Please let us know how you are doing.  We do care very much

M