help please
I an 22.0 Weeks pregnant today and i'm 16 but I was diagnosed with mood disorder and PTSD also psychotic depression they took me off my meds now I hear the voices again and have the dreams i'm scared I'll give in and do what they tell me please help me what should I do
You need to talk to your doctor about this. If you are unable to constinue your medications while pregnant, you may need to consider an inpatient or outpatient treatment program for the duration of your pregnancy until you can start taking your meds again.
Im scared to. If I go to the in patient place I've been there three times I hate it and it's scary cuz i'm scared of the dark and they don't have nightlights I always cried and they always woke me up it felt like torture...
meeting your mieleu is good progress for managing your life Tyshay your going to be a mommy and that's a big responsibility
I would recommend finding a female doctor, possibly even your obgyn who could recommend a doctor who can get you going in the right direction.  Not knowing much about your personal life, I would have no way of knowing if you have been clean or not.  Just saying you have done drugs or have abused prescription drugs, paranoia (hearing the voices) is generally a side affect to this.  Hemp can take the mind and distort situations, conversations, and yes, a person would experience voices.   If you are clean and experiences psychosis of some kind again, there is still help.  In this country, if you want help bad enough, help will always be there.  Although  via internet, look at this website.  Also, too when a women becomes pregnant, the hormones are very imbalanced.  So, you possibly might have imagined an instance in which you had PMS very badly.  Pregnancy can amplify any situation greatly.  So....what to do..?  Get around a strong network of women, family members, church members, hospital help groups, etc.  who can help you!  Start working on a 10 step plan for goals and decide how you are going to achieve them and what is it going to take to achieve them.  Then, the secret!  Take baby steps, don't try to accomplish everything overnight.  Now would be a great time to check into MBA programs, and careers that could help provide a wonderful and stable environment for you and your little one.  Also,stay away from people I call, "dead weight" people.  If they're bringing you down, drop them like an anchor in water!