hypertension
I have PTSD and unlike most vet's I can control my need to stay working on some thing. most times I am stressed out and unable to control my blood presure. My blood presure runs 190's/ 80's-90 most of the time.
After viet nam I have had the need to sleep with a gun in my hand. my blood presure is getting higher I feel this is going to kill me if I can get it under control.
I am a 100% disable via VA
retired Law  enforcement on disability.
While I don't think it is directly causing hypertension, I found psychcentral says PTSD can make a person prone to hypertension.  Your blood pressure ratings are through the roof, are you taking a medication for it?  I too have been diagnosed with PTSD and have usually high blood pressure but mine is nowhere near that high and seems to fluctuate.  Are you on medication for the PTSD as well?
I am sorry maybe get the Doctor to prescribe some meds to help lower the blood pressure, I expect you have had counselling , some find that helps ,speaking it out does also help some , you have made a start posting here could you relate further, you have found friends here ....