rape victim
This man I didn't no, broke in to my house at 5:00am in the morning and beat and raped me.
Be for he left he, said he would come back if I told the police. I did call the police and they found him sitting in his car around the block. He did 17 years in prison. He's out and have not registered as a sex offender. I moved to another state. I suffer from PTSD. The medicine that I have taken dose not work for me. I still worry all the time and I still have running thoughts. What can I take that will help me sleep and not gain a lot of w...
sometimes you have to ask for new pills trial & error ok :)
Thank you. I'll try something new...
Are you in therapy and counseling?  Do you ever think of trying to help others who have suffered with the same thing?  Sometimes helping others can make us feel empowered and help a lot as well. Connecting with those who have also suffered as you have can help to heal.

I am so sorry you went through such hell but YOU won. You will continue to win this fight my friend. And drifter is right, new medications can often help when our body becomes to used to the current ones we are on.
i fought a good fight and my gift is turned around helping others it feels good :)
What medication are you on?
Zoloft Geodon Cogentin prazosin at night with trazadone and vistaril