what to do
when i've been through so many scary thing and i'm afraid i'm not gonna be as calm in the next situation.. and everything i think about makes me depressed and wanting to die.. what can i do to hold on? still have hope .. and just not do anything stupid?
feelings of worthlessness is common with PTSD, i'm happy that you have hope it is a beautiful thing to have. try to make a list of your triggers: identify what sets you off, meaning what triggers your symptoms to emerge and try to develop a plan to channel your intense fear & anxiety please believe that you are not alone many people suffer from PTSD for many differrent reasons my triggers are helicopters wire fences, heavy smoke and chemical cleaning agents i hope this helps ok :)
Try not to think too much Ifound it was my thinking made me feel bad ..
I was held hostage in a crisis situation, and too this day I replay what I might have done, what I should have done, what I would do in the future if anything like that happens again...

I am hyper alert and cannot go to a beach or park or swimming pool that has alot of children who might need to be saved from any disaster that would find us there.

Best wishes to you

M