8 year old with night time stomach pain
I have a 8 year old girl. She is fine all day but about 8:30pm she has been getting horrible stomach pain. I don't know what to do. I have taken her to the ER and to the doctor and they can't find anything wrong with her. She is up most of the night and I am very concerned.
Hi Stacy and welcome.

I don't truly know what is wrong with your daughter but when I was a child I had an awful case of gas that had me screaming in pain and it started right before bedtime and my mother had to drive me to the ER.  They ran a multitude of tests...ultimately they thought I had appendicitis.  But the CT Scan showed that it was just gas but the pain was horrible!  I never had another episode.  You could try some over the counter GasX to see if that stops or reduces her pain at night.  

Keep sending her back to the doctors for answers.  Don't settle for "we don't know".  Wishing you all the best.

femmy
Your poor daughter. Has anyone looked at food to see she if she has any allergies or in tolerances?

achilles2