Abdominal pain
I have had chronic abdominal for 20 months. Its a sqeezing/ strangulating pain 2 inches to the right and 2 inches down from my belly button. I have seen a gynecologist, urologist, gastrologist, and 2 surgeons. I have had blood work, 3 ultrasounds, a ct scan, egd/coloniscopy, countless physical examinations, and exploratory laparoscopy. The doctors say I have " chronic abdominal pain syndrome". Aka they have no clue. The pain is always the same, brought on by physical activity; standing, walking running, pretty much anytime Im not laying flat on my back. Today I noticed that there is a small hole under my anus. Its not bleeding or seeping but t feel strange, kinda painful. Could this be related?? I really don't want to waste any more time talking to doctors who can't help me. Thanks
Hi!
A small hole under your anus is probably a fistula or a skin infection. This is unlikely to be related to abdominal pain. If the pain in the abdomen comes with exercise or movement, then this could be a pinched nerve. It can also be due to dehydration or due to electrolyte imbalance. Try and take oral rehydration solution along with water and see if it helps.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.