Ache radiating down entire leg
Anyone have anything like this? It seems to start in my groin, and radiates all the way down to my right foot. It's not pain, per se, but an intense ache. Makes me feel like it's difficult to move my toes. Driving is hell. Sitting is uncomfortable. Walking is iffy.

Does this sound neurological, in the sense of a trapped nerve?
Hi etoinshrdlu

I'm sorry your having pain that is interfering with the things you do.
Could you have accidently injured it in some way, mabe at work or exersizing?
If not you should get an app with an orthapedic or go to your regular PCP so they can look it over and give you a referal(if thats what your insurance requires)
Hamstrings can cause that kind of problem but also nereve pain so its propbably best to have a DR check it out.

While your waiting to get in with a DR you can try epsom salt baths and rotating ice and heat depending on which one helps. But be careful with TOO much heat incase there is any inflamation.

I am not really familiar with more than hamstring and muscle injuries or nerev pain so am not sure what else it could be. But I'm sure there will be others here who could give you more suggestions.

TMA
If this pain originates in the groin and radiates down the inner aspect of your leg it sounds more nerve related. I would make an appt with the medical provider you can get into see the quickest. There are several things this could be that are not muscle or nerve related. It could be "referred" pain. I have something very similar periodically.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Tuck
This sounds like nerve damage to me.  I have severe burning from my groin all the way to my toes.  Mine goes down more on the out side of the leg.  If you haven't went to your doctor I advise you to go ASAP.  The sooner the doctors can run test and check you out the better off you will be.

I hope you feel better soon.
Dee52
I'm starting to think it's associated with prostatitis, which would make sense as an angry prostate can press on a lot of different nerves...
Hi etaoinshrdlu,

Prostatitis can defenitly cause pain, I think pretty significant pain. It can also make you feel just generally unwell and really tired.
        You should defenitly have a Uro or DR check that out. Especially to make sure it isnt an infected prostate stone.
I think alot of the time it will take a few weeks to a few moths of antibiotics. So its something that is defenitly treatable to youwouldnt have to keep daling with this pain.

I hope everything is fine. And its something that can be taken care of and you wont have to keep living with pain and feeling unwell. Pain can really effect how you feel in general.

Please let us know what you find out if your able.

TMA

Thanks, Toomanyadvil... I went through the massive courses of antibiotics five years ago... the doctors sort of said I'd have to live with it. If this is related, it's a new symptom).
hi I hope you got some answers  groin strain or sprain is possible sitting with tight undies or pants  will make pressure in that area? or if you tried swinging your leg over somthing you could of pulled something what about low back related sciatic nerve pain,  have you tried to stretch your hips and back? i would suggest you go see a CHIROpractor  they have lots of therapys, and exercise programs  can't hurt if  your like me who hates poppin pills go natural first, even your PCP  or GP  can order  PT for you  even an xray will show you if its OLD ART heritis  coming to visit and then you will have to call BEN  Gay and so it goes , i would think if it were a blood clot or DVT thrombosis you would be in the ER,    keep us posted