Aching bum left bum cheek
Hi I'm Tosin and I'm 14. Female. I have had this dull ache in my left bum cheek for a day. I am a dancer and the day before I was dancing and stretching both my legs and back.
Hi!
In all probability the pain is due to over use of particular muscles in dancing. Take Tylenol, and give warm compress using a hot water bag. Rest the leg. If the pain persists then please show this to a doctor. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thanks so much. I feel much better