Advice in pain management for groin neuromas
I had a hysterectomy and a subsequent neuroma formed in my right lower groin area.  Has anyone had improvement
by using acupuncture or anything else?  The problem I have is not only some pain, but it wreaks havoc on my intestines.
Hi Pumpkinlittle(cute name!)

I'm sorry no one has been able to help you yet with your question.

First, welcome to the forum!

I'm not too familiar with your medical problem but have had accupuncture.  I also have problems in my abdominal area. For me it did help a great deal. It's very relaxing and calming(which you souldnt think because it involves small needless)
I would recommend it. Just make sure you find someone who knows what thet are doing. They should have no problem telling you how long they have been doing accupuncture and how successful it has been for there clients.

I'm not sure if it is pain in your intestinal tract or that the other problem interfiers with your digestion and BM's. But Ginger has been known to inhances normal, sponanious movement in the intestines and lowers inflamation. Also pepermint which is used to treat IBS or chronic intestinal disorders(but you have to get a gel cap of pepermint oil so it reaches your intestines)and chamomile that helps reduce spasms and lowers inflamation.
As I said, I'm not sure what problems you experience with your intestines because of the neuroma. But maybe you want to check them out.  There all safe and commonly used, unless you have an allergy, especially ginger. But still amke sure you check with your DR about the pepermint oil. Also if you have an allergy to ragweed you may have an allergy to chamomile.

If you decide to get accupucture I hope you find it helpful and lowers your symptoms.
Be Well

TMA
http://www.greenjournal.org/cgi/content/full/108/1/27

Here is an article that may help.