Back pain
Hello, this morning after I got to work, I started having a burning sensation  in my upper back, between my shoulder blades.   Then I went completely weak all over, I didn't have any chest pains, but when I move or raise my arms over my head, my chest will hurt, but it feels like the burning sensation in my back.  It's more on the right side than the left.  A friend of mine rubbed my back this morning and said it felt swollen, and I could feel a knot.  Should I call the doctor on this?
Yes, you should call the doctor any time something happens suddenly or unexpected.  If you felt weak, like you could barely hold yourself up, you should definitely report it.  It's always possible that you're even reacting to the pain medication.  The burning sensation makes me wonder if you have a pinched nerve.