Bad Disk
I have central disk protrusian and am 38 weeks pregnent. I keep feeling  pop near that disk which causes severe pain. Could my disk be popping out?
Hi!
Yes, a 38 weeks pregnancy can put a lot of pressure on your disc. Please consult your Obs and Gyn immediately. At 38 weeks the baby is fully mature and maybe with the disc protrusion, the doctor will prefer to do a C-section than opt for normal delivery.  Do discuss this with your doctor immediately. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.