Burning Abdominal Pain
For the last two days now, I have been having a chronic burning abdominal pain that is almost unbearable. It radiates around from front of my abdomen to my back. I noticed that it happens during or after eating especially spicy food. Two days ago, I took some Midol for menstrual cramps and it went away. Today, being the third day, I felt the pain again while eating. I had to stop eating and searched online what could possibly be going on with me and what is causing this. I don’t have insurance so I cannot go to any clinic. Does anybody have any idea what this could be?
I had the same issue a couple of years ago. it was so bad i went to the hospital at 230 in the morning. The doctor gave me something to decrease the acid production in my stomach and releive the pain. when i left he had me pick up some over the counter antiacids and gas releif tablets it took until the end of the next day for the symptoms to stop. since then every 6 months or so it happens again. i just take the antacid and the gas releif stuff and it goes away. i didnt understand why that would be any issue, my diet didnt change nor did my life style.....Dr. explained that just because i didnt change what i did to my body or put into it...my body will change how it handles it as i age. i expressed my embarrasment that i could recognise the symtoms of bad indigestion and heart burn( ithought you always felt that in your chest) but he said it was a good thing i came in because it could have been a major problem with the lining of my intestines or stomach. i would try the antacids and gas releif (midol has a gas relief agent in it,and it helped) but if it doesnt help within 4 hrs go to the doctor....a check up is cheaper than a casket and they cant deny you treatment at the ER due to no insurance.