Pain Management Community
Burning pains below the stomach and above the waist

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

I get a sharp burning pain near my waist making me feel very sick and not able to do anything this lasts for about 1 minute at a time usually followed by diarrhea this has been happening since i can remember im 14 and a male can someone diagnose me.
Does this happen soon after eating or drinking anything? The good bacteria in your colon could be low. To correct this eat yogurt. One 6 oz container a day but make sure it has live cultures in it. It could also be something else You could have irritable bowel syndrome or something wrong with your intestines. Try the yogurt but yo really need to be checked by a doctor for a correct diagnosis. Best wishes.

Sissie

Sissie