Burning sensations in entire body
First I don't know if I will be able to finish this. By the time I found out how to do a post my pain level has really increased in my shoulders and neck. I have had problems with burning in my body since I was in  my early thirties. I am now 66 and have a lot of burning in my back legs hands arms sides and face. I am so tired of this I just don't know what to do. I am going to try the vitamine B supplements and see if that helps. I just read about it but anything else would be greatley appeciated. I had a lot more to say but the burnning is so bad I have to quit.
Hi Purplepaisley,

Welcome. I am so very sorry to hear about your almost body wide burning. It must be awful and my heart goes out to you.

Now that you have discovered how to post (and I am glad you did) maybe you could provide more background on what you have done to find a diagnosis. What are your physician telling you.information.

Are you on any medications? There are some that may be beneficial.... including opiates and meds that work on your nerve endings.

Please let us know how you are doing. I will look forward to hearing from you when you are able.

Take Care,
~Tuck