Butrans 20 mcg/hr user
Hi there, i am currently using 20 micrograms/hour Butrans patches to ease lower abdominal pain. Mostly for the sctrotum area. I was originally on the 10's at first but after a time the pain started to creep back.

In general the patches are good, but you will experience some side effects, the most favourable one is weight loss! I have lost approximately 20 kilos, due to loss of appetite and obviously not drinking anymore.

I have the skin rash, am short of breath sometimes, hot flushes (mum would be proud) and dizziness a lot.

Each person is different, so you may get away with less side effects.

On the whole though, i am more comfortable.

Good luck!
Hi Dkm,

I am not familiar with these patches. I see that you are from the United Kingdom. It maybe more widely used in your country.

No matter I am just happy that they are effective for your pain. The side effects may decrease as your system becomes more accustomed to the medication.That is true of most medications.

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I will have to learn more about this pain patch and where it is available.

Best of luck to you. Please feel free to post any time and become an active member of our community.

Peace,
Tuck
I'm glad your patches are working. I don't understand your question though! Side effects usually go away, or decrease in severity over time.