Pain Management Community
CRPS/RSD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

CRPS/RSD

I've been dealing with CRPS for almost 5 yrs now. My shoulder is in constant pain, burning, cold to the touch at times, swells and just aches. I've been on meds for a few yrs now. W/C sent me to a pain specialists and he wants to do a sympathetic nerve block? this sounds terrifying to me, has anyone had one, does it help, and has anyone had it go bad on them? Please let me know all information, is there another way to deal with the pain, I'm so tired of being a guiney pig so to speak =(
Tags: Pain, meds, TIRED
I've had about five or six.  One helped for nearly a month.  I know it sounds scary but really, it's nothing.  I have rsd/crps in my left hand, wrist and it's not easy finding ways to deal with it.  I've tried many procedures, therapies and meds, but still deal with pretty bad pain on most days.
I hope you het good results.