Can't get the patches to stick, brand???, one fell off can I tape it back on????
I am sure some of you saw my posts on switching from Oxycodone to Fentanyl patches these last couple weeks.  Besides the fact that I can't seem to get them prior authorized for the ammount I need to keep out of pain I also can't get them to stay on.  
I have tried the mylan brand only.  Heard it was the best but?????  Put them on my back, wrist, hip, nothing is sticking longer than a day.  I have covered them with tagaderm and they fell off, tape bubbled, I am at a loss.
I had one fall off today that I need to stay on until tomorrow at least and I just put it on a new spot and taped it.  Will it still work at all?????
I was on fentanyl patches for 2 years.  Yes it will work if it falls off.  

I know it can be a challenge keeping these patches on especially if/when you get sweaty.  I found the place which worked best for me was my abdomin.  I used the paper type surgical tape and believe it or not it worked quite well.  I had to check it before and after showers but it generally did fine.

I hope this helps.  I know it sounds like this couldn't work but it did for me.

They may be easing you up on the fentanyl that's what they did with me.
I have been on the patches for 2 yrs and that has happened to me a few times, but mostly in the beginning.  I put them on my upper back and they seem to stay there at least for me.  In the very long instructions in the box there is a specifis tape they recommend to use if they do fall off.  

Hope this helps.