Chest pain and muscle twitching
Hi, I'm a 24 year old woman.For the past 3 weeks i am experiencing chest pain in the middle area and left of chest towards the left of my back(under the arm). I've also notice muscle twitching(chest,stomach, hands, feet). A chiropractor told me that i have a muscel problem with my left arm. Another doctor told me that the chest pain can be acid reflux. Can someone give me an answer? Thank you
I assume you have seen a doctor. I really can't tell you much more than they have. What options did they give you for treatment?
With any kind of chest pain you really should be very careful. Heart attack symptoms can vary.
Hi Sweetginger,

Welcome to our Pain Management Forum. I am sorry about your undiagnosised symptoms. I so wish I had the answers for you. I can only offer some suggestions.

I assume you have had the usual medical exams, EKG, Cardiac Enzymes levels, EMG, Gastroscopy and similar testing. If not I would discuss this with your PCP. Both conditions suggested by the chiro and the doctor can be successfully treated. Indeed you could have both conditions.

Please see your PCP and ask for directions on treatment and a definitive diagnosis. I am hopeful that you will soon get these medical issues resolved. Please don't let them go untreated. There is no need to suffer.

And also please let us know how you are doing. We will look forward to your updates.

Take Care,
Tuck