Chest pain
I have a sharp pain that comes and goes below my shoulder and above my nipple. I have been to the ER 2 weeks ago and had a chest xray and a EKG. The ER found nothing and i am still haveing this sharp pain that comes and goes, Please Help!!!!
    Could anyone have a breif idea on what this may be? The chest X-ray came back neg. and the DR. stated that my potassium was low and my good cholestrol was low. Any ideas on what this can be?
Im no expert, but just from my own experiences. If er did xray and ekg and all is ok with that. I have had severe chest pain before and it was found to be heartburn, acid reflux up in the esophagus, pulled muscle in that area. The reflux one was the worst. I thought it was a heart attack. It was so painful. After they gave me some stuff in er to numb esophagus it was much better. If you have a regular doc id just give them a call for a check up. Hope you feel better soon. Daisy