Cold Leg
I am being treated by a neurosurgeon for spinal stenosis.  After this most recent epidural shot the tingling in my leg has decreased, but now the leg is constantly cold.  Waiting for a Dr's appt now.  Is it good to be trying to keep the leg warm? Or does it matter?
I'm having problems with my legs feeling cold all the time. I do not have pain or anything, however it does not feel great. Do I need to make appointment to see someone or take muscle relaxers. This started last week. Tammie
I have many problems with my back and legs and my bones feel like ice if that makes any sense I ave never told my dr I just kinda figure its in my head
hello,  i have a lot of leg pain, but it runs down the back of my leg.  Starts above my knee down to my ankle. Sometimes it is even in the bottom of my foot. it is only on my left side.  I have scoliosis and spondolithesis though.  Another thing, is the leg being cold.  Usually it has something to do with your circulation if the lower legs are cold. I would be Sure and tell my md about this.  It is not in your head and needs to be discussed with him/her.  I would put socks on or cover your legs up better   i don't believe this could be harmful in any way.   Take care all!!   Friends,  janem502
I had bad leg pains and cold feeling in my legs until m,y PCP put me on a drug called Skelaxin 800 mg, 3x per day.  It all went away and I have had no side effects from it.