Pain Management Community
Confusing pain!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Confusing pain!

Hi I'm a 25 yr old female that's been having alot of pain lately, it started two weeks ago. It first started as tender breasts when you touch my nipples they hurt this was accompanied by moderate pelvic cramps. I got my period this Saturday while I was having intercourse, by Sunday the pain worsened, my lower back on either side and the middle of the upper part of my back pained, it's like a dull achy pain. I felt like a cramp/pressure about 2 inches below my solar plexus, below my ribs on either side and 2 inches on either sides of my navel, including the cramps in my pelvic on the left and right side. Sometimes I feel like crying because the pain is so intense and when I sit it gets worse, I don't know what to do, nothing helps when I lay down it doesn't subside and pain killers don't help at all. I'm puzzled as to what it is. Can someone help me?
I would definitely see your doctor about this, especially if the pain isn't going away, and is severe. If it gets that bad go to an ER. Good Luck,
                                                                                     shinty
Hi mizty,

I just read your comments. You said you're taking pain killers and they're
not helping with the pain. I think it's time to make a doctor's appointment
as soon as possible and tell your doctor what you've been experiencing
and let the doctor examine you. Please do it now. Your symptoms are
concerning. Good luck to you. Eve ( Evewisewoman is my nickname on
this site ).
Hi!
Please consult a doctor immediately. If you have been sexually active before the day your periods came, then there is a possibility of ectopic pregnancy—this can come even if you have periods. It can also be severe acidity, IBS, gastritis, colitis. It can even be an ovarian cyst, gall stone, or kidney stone.  It is difficult to diagnose the condition on net, but cramping recurrent pain should be investigated immediately. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
It's ok I went to my doctor and he said that it was a bladder infection he prescribed antibiotics for me and pain killers but they ran out so I have to get more, but thank you very much for the advice.