Pain Management Community
Constant Burning below both feet,Around the Penis Area and the anus..He...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Constant Burning below both feet,Around the Penis Area and the anus..Help

Hi everyone,

I have been posting my problems since a long time and all of you have been real kind to me to take out time to read and understand my problems,however i am sick and tired of this problem and need help.I am posting as much information as i can about the same below.I don't want to hide anything so i 'll be as frank as possible below.

I am a 28 year old guy who is a little overweight,i smoke off on,but i am regular with smoking pot and i have a high cholesterol level. It has been precisely two months now since i have had this bad burning sensation under both feet,feels a little better when i put them in water,but otherwise it is constantly present,alongside this constant discomfort and burning on the penis and a little around that area. I have got myself checked for STD's as well as had a urine examination,both of which were fine.

I have had a word with my doctor on numerous occasions,to an extent that i have even sent him facebook messages while he was on a vacation,he says its nothing and cannot come up with a diagnosis. I saw another doctor that my father suggested and he dismissed me off straight away saying its ' neuralgia" and you will have to bear this little pain. I wonder what doctor advises a patient to bear pain. However,he gave me a few medicines,possibly anti depressants and sent me on my way.

It has precisely been 2 months now since this problem has started,i have changed numerous medications only to find these symptoms temporarily go away,only to come right back on after a few days.I would like to stress on the fact that the discomfort is present throughout below the feet and the penis and little of the surrounding area.

To make matters worse now,i have started having this burning pain right from the end of my tailbone going down to my anus since 5 days now. I did fall on my tailbone last year and it was a bad fall,but it got ok on its on.,it is a little hurtful while passing stool but again after that its slight discomfort throughout.

I don't know what to make of symptoms,is it because i smoke pot,is it because i have a nerve issue, is the pain tail bone related or what else could it be ? doctors can't provide relief and i am feeling terrible leading this low quality life and this discomfort is affecting my mood and other aspects of my life.

It is not a joke,so please only those who can understand where i am coming from a little,reply back,else don't,i am very hopeful to find some solution here and i am sick and tired.Hoping any of you can provide me the correct diagnosis here.Thank you. Please feel free to ask me any specific questions regarding the same on my email id,that is Bit_2_hard_2_get***@****. I am waiting for a positive response,

Love and regards,

Vikram
Have you considered seeing a pain management specialist?
I would think it would be a nerve issue a pain management doc could treat with something like Lyrica or neurontin. You need to be on the med consistently for a while to get the most benefit from it. I have burning pain but it's down my leg from a back injury my arms from a neck injury and my face from bad dental work.
Goof luck to you!
I had not until now mary,planning to schedule an appointment with a pain specialist in this week,lets hope for the best !
Ginger,thank you for valuable input.However,what i cannot understand here is the constant burning below both feet,and the penis pain,not exactly a pain,but a burning sensation,when i don't have a uti and all other tests are fine,then how can there be constant discomfort in and around that region. Is the burning feet pain and this pain correlated,can a nerve issue cause unexplained penis and surrounding area pain,despite no injury on it physically ?
Damaged Nerves do some strange things and you have nerves running absolutely everywhere! The burning pain I feel is like paint remover being poured on my skin. It's worse at night. I know neuropathy in the feet can be associated with diabetes. I see an acupuncturist and as they explain it once you have damage to your nerve network other areas of your nerves are easily affected. Definetly look into seeing a pain management doctor or if your looking for a more holistic approach see an acupuncturist specializing in pain management.
I just want to be sure that this is not a life long condition,i have been feeling a little better since a few days,but then this is how it has been going on,sometimes it hurts bad,sometimes its constant and sometimes it even disappears for a few days. However,i have noticed one thing,when the burning under my feet goes or feels better,so does the burn around my penis and on it,so i am quite certain it is a nerve issue,but to what extent can i be healed is what i am looking for ?

Acupuncturist is a good option and i will definitely seek an appointment with the same,i am currently scheduled to visit a Homeopath doctor tomorrow and will explain him my problem. Its been 2 months now and this pain affects my lifestyle too,like when i am better with the burning,i feel like going out,chilling with friends,meeting people and so on,but since a few months,when i have this constant discomfort,i am mostly irritable,dont spend much time with anyone and don't feel like meeting anyone either,it is very annoying.

I want to feel better,but i certainly have no idea how and the doctors are as clueless as i am.
http://www.backpain-guide.com/Chapter_Fig_folders/Ch06_Path_Folder/4Radiculopathy.html

Check this out, it shows which nerves go to what part of body. By looking at this i would say that the burning on the bottom of your feet can be related to your l5 lumbar spine and the penis and anus issues could be attributed to the sacral spine. Its quite possible that the fall you had could very well be causing your symptoms. I would ask for an MRI, which will show more detail of the issues that could be causing your pain. Don't give up, just keep looking for answers, you will find one eventually. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your input people. I was a little relieved since a few days as the pain had subsided,but little did i know,it was just the same way like it did for a few days in these 2 months only to return again. However,this time around it is a little more bad than the previous times.

My feet are actually burning in hell,as if someone had just put them in fire,it is a constant pain which usually starts a few hours after i wake up. When i wake up,at that particular moment,it is bearable,but throughout the day,since a few days,it has become real bad,and it is below my feet,the area feels hot and it burns all day.

I also have the same pain on and around the penis area,however it is still bearable,and it radiates to a little in the back and then below to the anus. But,what is noticeable and bothering is the below the feet pain,which is very intense. I am going to see a doctor again but i doubt i would get any benefit except a few medicines,which will temporarily cure it only for it to return.

Has anyone here,ever felt the same thing. I mean i am no diabetic,but i cannot figure out this pain below my feet,it is bad,real bad. Please help,any inputs will be appreciated. Thank you

Vik
Hi, did you ever get to the bottom of this?? I have the exact same thing now for 18 months!! Doctors are useless! Not diabetic! I believe it's hsv 2 which causes nerve problems, but they won't test me for it as I've no sores! Please reply and let me know if you got sorted...
Well if there is no sore, it could not be hsv. Have you tried a neurologist who specializes in spine conditions? As others have said it could be nerve damage from L5-s1and s3-s4.
I knew this was not in my head! I am 51 years old and have these flair ups all the time! When I saw bottom of feet, penis, and anus and burning sensation all in the heading I had to read. Then about the lumbar region- I also have that from old football and weight lifting from high school. One thing I have to add- I have been checked by my Urologist as well and no infections or anything and that is the same burn as a uti. Feet do not tingle like diabetic neuropathy- they burn like I have just walked on a hot sidewalk barefooted. But this is also going on- it flars up when I anticipate sex as well- that is why I thought it was in my head. sex is not comfortable with this-  Baffled but I am definitely getting an MRI now.
Hello Burning,

This is a very thread. Your comments, concerns and questions are important to us. Sadly your post will probably not be seen by the majority of our members.

Please begin a New Question. I had to wade through a lot of posts to find your comment - which was posted to an inactive member.
.
I'll look forward to reading your question - on your own thread.

Thanks so much,
~Tuck
Hi, I have a touch of the burning foot pain...mostly on my soles and left heel. Are you aware that you could have a tendinitis or neck degeneration of the spine can cause foot pain. There is a laser surgery that can relieve such foot pain. You could ask your local podiatrist about your foot pain. No sores are present with this pain. I realize pain is increased with the weight of ones blankets when in bed too. There are apt to be low back issues leading to your other burning pain.  Hope this helps you. There are logical reasons for your pain. Chuckie