Diagnosis Costs
Can anyone give me a price estimate on nerve conduction studies to test for carpal tunnel or hand x-rays costs?
You need to go to an orthopedic doctor.  I live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex in Texas and I don't know how our cost relates to yours.  I had both the nerve conduction test and exrays.  I went to an orthopedic rehabilitation doctor who also does pain management and it cost me a lot less than going to a neurologist.  The office visit and nerve conduction test was $157.00 and the exray was $58.00.  I had to go back in my records and look it up but it was only a year ago so the prices should still be current.  The tests showed I had both compression and periferal neuropathy (carpal tunnel).  The Dr. recomended surgery to relieve the stress on the ligaments in my hand.  Simple proceedure and it worked well.  Best of luck and God speed.
hi can you let me know the dr. you went to.  We need this test done.  ***@**** Thanks
Thank you.