Pain Management Community
Did I fracture my foot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Did I fracture my foot

So it's been almost a week now and my foot still really hurts. It hurts more now to walk on it althought ironically the more im on it the less it hurts...til after when it hurts even more. It doesnt hurt in the morning any more than normal and throughout a normal day the pain is pretty constant. I feel the pain on the inside of my foot from the ankle bone down basically. I'm pretty sure, too, yesterday it was tingling for a little while. I think it's a fracture? any opinions?
  I would suggest that you definatly go and have it x-rayed. the tingling could be a sign of some nerve damage. If you do not have a regular Doctor then go to the ER where they will order the test.
I hope your doing better soon. I know it is very painful to have foot problems.
Okay thanks, I think im going tomorrow to the doctor but do you think its a fracture or plantar faciitis or something other? I'm trying to figure out what to expect or what I may hear when I'm there.