Doctor Needed Near Pensacola
I have a long history of chronic pain and need a doctor anywhere around the Pensacola Florida vicinity who will write for Oxycodone and Oxycontin. Thanks
Hi Catman50,

Welcome to the Pain Management Forum of MedHelp. We are glad that you found us. I am sorry to hear that you have chronic pain. We all know the traumatic effects that CP can have on our lives.

I am sorry that I cannot help you with a physician in the Pensacola area. Have you goggled Pain Management Physicians in your area. Sometimes that will produce results though it won't tell you what they prescribe. In my state you would be hard pressed to find a physician that would prescribe Oxycontin. We do have members from FL that may be able to help you. They should be on this site a bit later. Our members log on at different times and different days. If someone does not respond to your question I will send a PM to a FL member.

Good luck with your search. Please let us know how you are doing. Take Care, Tuck
Hi Catman:

Here is a Pain Managemant Doc near you........I have more if you need them.....

Pain Consultants West Florida: Krueger Kurt MDPain Consultants West Florida: Krueger Kurt MD

3 reviews - Write a review

5028 N Davis Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32503

(850) 494-0000‎ - Krueger Kurt MD
(816) 318-0900‎ - Fax

Take care,
Mollyrae