Experience with soma?
Hello to my favorite PM community! I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys about your experience with soma. I have very bad headaches that are well controlled with OxyContin. I wondered if I could decrease my dosage with the addition of soma? Any feedback is appreciated!
check wikipedia----first for the very interesting history of soma--
   and then check out the muscle relaxant it is and that several countries have banned it----most docs prefer other drugs. Also sometimes formulated with codeine and caffeine! Better check.  Interesting article--check wiki!  om
Thanks for writing back. I looked at some of the info you can get off of wiki and such, but I'm really more interested if anyone has used it and how did it work for them.

Thanks!!
Siince you have already looked up information I can tell you my experience with soma(carisoprodol). I have been taking soma along with gabapenten and narco daily for several years now and have not had any side affects or negative reactions. It seems to work well for me. However, as with all drugs they affect different people in different ways. Check with your doctor. As long as it works for me I will continue to take it. Hope this helps.
I was on it for a short time and didn't notice any benefit , and since stopped taking it. i didn't notice any side effects either. i don't think it's the best drug for headaches though.
Well Controlled?Why mess with something that is working? Also compare side-effects of each drug. Do you want to add more to the chemical mixture in your body? How much are you taking now?
well are ya gonna try it?    And Cma  like see ma   or ma---i'll call ya ma ok?
now why doncha share a little more about yourself here or in your profile? Always helps to have a clearer picture when someone wants to help you. OK? Thanks hon   omhome