Fatty Cysts
I have fatty cysts in my stomach area above my belly button. One keeps growing around my trunk. For year or more I have had bad pain in the left side. It starts at my rib cage and goes through these cysts to my lower side (lower intestinal). The pain actually goes through my rectum. I have fibromyalgia and IBS. I am scheduled for a CTScan. Do you know what it could be?
How are you? Were you able to have the CT scan? Fatty cysts may be due to benign lesions such as  lipoma or sebacious cysts. If there is pain and your medical history includes fibromyalgia and IBS, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor. Direct clinical examination is important for proper diagnosis.  Other conditions to be ruled out include Dercum's disease or adiposis dolorosa. Take care and  do keep us posted.