Foot arch bruise and pain.
I have been having pain in the arch of my foot and  have a bruise about and inch long also on my arch of my foot and I'm not sure if its just because I've been standing a lot or if its something more serious. Please help
Hi!
If there is a bruise in the arch of the foot then please get this investigated. Prolonged standing with faulty footwear can be a cause. It can also be due to some trauma you do not remember. Another possibility is a deep vein thrombosis. Take an over the counter pain killer such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen (if you are not allergic to them) and consult a doctor please. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.