Pain Management Community
Forearm down to hand is tender.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Forearm down to hand is tender.

After mowing the grass about four days ago my forearm down to my hand between the thumb and index finger is very tender. I can use and flex my muscles in my forearm but if I rub, squeeze or stretch the pain shoots through my arm. It's like a stretching and burning feeling. If I just extend my arm I can feel a very light tense feeling. If anyone knows what it is it would be appreciated. Thanks.
It sounds like it could be tendonitis or carpal tunnel. I have it in my right arm and can even get a cyst on my wrist right by my thumb when it gets really bad. Try a arm brace or wrap your wrist and take ibuprofen to help with swelling and give your arm a couple of days rest. It should lessen up in a couple of days if it is. If it gets worse go to the doctor and have it checked. Best wishes.