Pain Management Community
Fracture of the 5th Metatarsal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Fracture of the 5th Metatarsal

Son just got a fracture the doctor prescribed percocet 5mg -325 mg its late and can''t get to a pharmacy can he take hydrocodone for one night for pain management ...
Hi Angie,

I apologize that I was not on the forum last night. Usually someone is here. I would not have suggested that you give your son a medication that was not prescribed for him.

I would have suggested that you call ER and explain to them that you were unable to fill the perscription. Usually they will provide you with two or three to get you through the night. How is he doing this morning?

I hope you were able to find a solution and that your son will heal quickly. Best of luck.
Peace, Tuck