Good Doctors
Are there any good pain docs around Dover NH
Hi Grampy:  I'm sorry but I don't know any doctors north of the Mason Dixon. If you don;t know anyone else in pain management, you might try your insurance carrier for a name.  Or your family doctor.  Sometimes hospitals have referral lines.  Other than that, I don't know.

I'm truly sorry you're in such pain and have so many other medical issues.  I hope you find relief soon.

Good luck,
Sara
Hello again Grampy,

Did you have any luck checking with your PCP to get a referral to a PM Clinic? You're really going to need that referral more than likely. I forgot who you said gave you your previous referral. That's more than likely who will be able to help you.

I'm truly sorry that we are not able to help you with that type of Info. I know how much you are hurting!!

Please check with your PCP and give us an update as we are very concerned about how you are doing>>>>>Sherry
My PCP is no help. I will be seeing my back surgeon next week. It seems like all the doctors are scared of something. I had to go to the hospital just to get a few pills and got some relief. They gave me 5/365 percs. Helped a little.