Help808 (Member repost) Needs our help!
July 15th By Help808
I have been taking percocets for 7 years due to chronic pain.... i take up to 8 per day. I was just tested 3xs and they all came back negative.  Now I'm cut off by my doctor.. I don't know what to do

July20th By Help 808
Thank you guys!!! My Dr. told me he was going to send me to a pain clinic and so far nothing.   He won't even return my phone calls.  It feels almost hopeless but I'm glad to see that I am not alone

We have a member here who needs help and support. If you all know we had a member here that was in the same situation and she has found help and even got her new Dr's name from here at Med help s lets all offer our support and any help to Help808. The members here are so great Help808 and we will do all we can to help you:)
What State does Help live in. Maybe I could help in researching via the web.
I can't find any posts from you on this thread. How are you doing? I and many members are concerned for you. Tuck
I found a pain management site but have no idea how reliable it is.  Sometimes finding a site can lead to something else - like playing detective.

The site is:  www.pain.com.  Maybe from there Help 808 can find something nearby.  I know of a few places but they're in Canada.

Don't know what she was being treated for either and that could make a difference.

IMHO the dr who prescribed her percocets for all those years, cut her off and won't take her phone calls should be held accountable for his actions.  If he was selling drugs on the street he'd be in jail for this.  He prescribed the meds; Help 808 became dependent; then he cut her off.  A pain management plan should have been in place before any of this happened.

Hope she and everyone else is well.

Thank you lonewolf, I hope help808 sees this and looks into it. Your right when a PM Dr. cuts off a pt he/she is leaving them in a very bad situation. I have read articles about this happening and Pt's harming even committing suicide because of it. it is horrible and the Dr's should have to sign a contract with us just as we do them, they are let off the hook to easily on this issue and I for one think something should be done. If the Dr fires you as a pt they are required by law to continue seeing you for thirty days or until you can find another Dr.