Hip Flexor ~ Lower Back~ Neck
I have Hip Flexor pain so bad I can only stand for less than 5 min. It cramps and I gotta lay down. Cramp is not the right description though, PAIN. Contraction would be better. My muscles in the legs, shins, knees (pressure behind the knee caps)  I am almost bed ridden. Cant stand long enough to do anything. Drs treat me like a pill seeker..lol. I even tell them I DONT WANT ANY!  It does no good, just gets me high while Im in alotta pain. And because my pain is never real consistant in the same spot and moves around.. I dont think they know whats going on.. I KNOW they dont. The pain always moves..always lurking. always changing, its like its eating me alive..like it lives. My Hip Flexors have hurt when I tried to open my mouth wider than normal to take a bite of a hamburger..Dr.s dont know why that is?? It hurt soooo bad I gave up trying to eat it. I dont really have a ? except has anyone heard of these problems? Dr.s in Montana are really behind. The pressure behind the knees or in the knees they couldnt explain either. I think they know, but its really all about the money. Which I dont have. If I did, I know I woulda had surgery. Dr.s are the most GREEDY, UNCARING PEOPLE I have ever met..next to lawyers. What happened to compassion or pro bono. Hate em.
Hi!

I am so sorry you are going through so much with no medical help. Don’t know how I can help, but look around for charitable clinics/walk in clinics or go to the ER and get an X-ray of the hip joint. You could also be having compression of lower spinal nerves. If possible visit a chiropractor and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the pain. Take multivitamin pills and eat healthy. Hopefully this will solve your problems. If not, you need to look around for an affordable hospital where you can get a complete check-up.
Take care!