Hip pain
I started getting lower abdominal pain last year that stretched from right groin area all the way to the right testicle.  And also having little pain with my right testicle.

I went to the doctor couple of times for diagnisis, he said... that is common in most of the people... because nerves get pinched in that area... and he also explained several things about the nervous system that i don't remember much because i don't have any knowledge about it.

Now the pain spreded to the hip joint, and i can feel extreme pain while laying down on the bed to sleep.  Pain stretched from groin area to lower back( only right hip joint).

I scheduled an appointment with Ortho specialist next week i.e. 28th august.  But I was really scared what is going on with my right hip.

Any advises or suggestions are most appreciated.

I am sorry you are having such pain. If I understand your post correctly you are still having pain in your lower abdominal area and your right testicle but that has been diagnosed and you don't understand the diagnoses. And now in addition to the groin area you are experiencing pain in your back and right hip.

I'm going to suggest that because you have the groin and testicle pain you are compensating for that pain by walking differently this will cause the back and hip to be in an abnormal position.  Obviously when our body changes it's normal walking pattern it puts unusual strain on other areas of our body which than produces pain. If your testicle and groin pain haven't changed and what you are experiencing is true right hip pain it could be unrelated to you other pain. You may have a bursitis in your hip which is extremely painful and will cause some back again mostly due to the compensation.

I am glad you are seeing an ortho soon. I am most concerned that your physician did not explain to you in terms that you can understand what is going on with that is causing you groin and testicular pain. Sometimes physicians forget we are lay people and they do not speak the language we can understand. If we shake our heads in agreement they assume we understand their medical terminology. My husband has a masters degree, a 147 IQ and is a brilliant man but he cannot understand a bit of medical jargon or sometimes he forgets an important piece if the puzzle. I ask my husband's physician to write it down for him. He is always happy to do so. So I encourage you to do the same.

I hope you are able to obtain answers soon. I would also recommend that you write down all the questions you have for the ortho. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. Take care, Tuck