How can i get rid of chest pain?
Every once in a while i will wake up in the middle of the night with serious chest pains. It almost feels like there is an bubble stuck in my throat or heart. I try burping but its very painful to try to push a burp out. If i press my chest it also causes discomfort. The wierd part is that i usually breath very heavily when this happens but if i stop and try to calm down it makes it feel a little better but not back to normal. I have it right now and i am fully calm but i can still feel the discomfort in my throat and it's not something that can be ignored. It's very uncomfortable and fairly painful but i dont know what to do to stop this pain which usually lasts a few hours at least. Can someone help me?
Have you seen a doctor yet? if not thats the first thing i would do maybe you have acid reflux or something like that. I took prilosec for a while and it helped my chest pain and now when i feel it coming on I take a few tums and i never lay flat when I sleep. Hope this helps and hope you feel better. let me know how you make out.
You need to see your doctor ASAP. The symptoms you describe resemble GERD but you could have something more serious going on.

Please see your doctor and let us know how you make out.