I Don't know what to think now...
I went to see a disability doctor today & thinking my condition is artritis(pain radiates down my left side constant & I can't put full weight on my left foot) I did the heel toe walk twice & after 2 steps twice,I sorta fell over to the left side.The doctor seemed to think it wasn't arthritis but something else going on,which he didnt elaborate on.This all began after my surgery (breast cancer,where I had a lump removed from the left breast) & AFTER chemo (4 rounds) & 33 days of radiation.After all that this has progressed to this weakness & pain all on the left side.And the panic attacks & depression make me soo tired.I'm not on any meds.Just looking for advice,or direction.Thank you very much.
Hello and Welcome to the Pain Management Forum. I am sorry to hear about your painful condition. My heart goes out to you.

You will have access to this disability physician's report. It will contain his evaluation and may contain his opinion on what he believes may be causing your symptoms. Make sure you obtain a copy of his report.

When you fell to the side he may be questioning a nerve or balance involvement. Chemo kills good cells as well as bad cells. He may think your symptoms are related to the cancer treatment....he may be thinking something totally different.

If  you have any concerns I encourage you to seek another opinion. I don't know what physicians you have already seen however a neurologist may be a good place to begin.

If you are having pain extreme enough to disable you why are you not on any medications to help ease your discomfort? Or am I misunderstanding your post. Life is short and you deserve to be comfortable.

Please keep us updated...and feel free to respond to posts and be active in our community. I wish you the best and will look forward to your updates with interest.

Take Care,
~Tuck
I have no insurance,& the free clinics here are not taking any new patients.So,no I'm not on any medications.Just managing the pain myself.I've been trying to get on disability for 2 years. Mainly hopeing medicare could help me go to the doctor.Thank you for your concern. one question though, where can I see the disability doctors report? & obtain a copy?Thank you!.SS,I have found,tells me little.I will try to keep you posted