Pain Management Community
I have CRPS in my right foot and lower leg...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Where I live, no one seems to treat this disease very aggressively.  It has spread upward from my foot, through my ankle (which is now frozen in place), and up to my knee.  I am in stage III.

For the last few years, I have also had balance problems, pain, muscle spasms, dizziness, and loss of function on much of my left side.  It doesn't feel the same as the CRPS does though.   It looks like it probably is multiple sclerosis- because of white matter lesions on my brain;  but I was wondering if anyone on this forum- CRPS patient or not- has had strange white spots on an MRI of the brain/spinal column?  

I was wondering if chronic pain could cause plaques or lesions in the the CNS?