Pain Management Community
I have pain/discomfort in different body parts. What can it be?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

About a month ago I went to the ER because my mouth/throat was very dry, and I had this pressure on my head (mostly around the ears area). They told me I was dehydrated and needed to drink a lot of fluids. I went home and did as I was told, but the symptoms never went about. Now about 2 weeks about I started getting pain on my left testicle, which continued to my groin area/lower abdomen. And about a week ago I continued getting the same pain, but now I also have pain in my Chest. So I now have a dry mouth, head pressure, and pain in my left testicle, groin, and chest. Its starting to become unbearable. I just started college so this has come at the worst time. I have no idea how I am going to go to school tomorrow with so much pain.

I should also mention that I went to my physician about a week after the ER and I got an MRI of my Head done and it came out fine.

Does anyone have any idea what these symptoms mean? I dont know what to do anymore.
Hello and Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. I am sorry to you are experiencing so much seemingly unrelated pain.

It is possible that this is stress induced pain due to your new pressures of your admission and beginning of a college education? If you don't think this is a possibility hat I urge you to return to your PCP. Actually even if you think it could be related you still should have a complete medical work up to rule out all other possibilities.

I'm sorry I don't know what this could be but I do know it is important that your symptoms not be ignored. If you are not living at home, call your parents and inform them of what you are experiencing. They will assist you in getting to the right physician. If your PCP cannot provide you with answers than look to another one.

We do not have a physician on this forum nor am I an expert. There are other forums on MedHelp that you may also want to post this question such as Family Medicine, Urgent Care or I think there is also one called the Undiagnosed Forum. Click on the Forums icon at the top of this page and you will find all the communities/forums listed in alphabetical order.

I hope you will keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. I will look forward to your updates. Best of luck to you.

Take Care,
Tuck