Intermittent sharp pain in outer right upper leg
Over the past few months, I've been getting these random sharp pains in my upper leg. It almost feels like I'm getting snapped by a giant rubberband. I believe it might be a muscle spasm but I'm not sure what caused it, not to mention it hurts like hell. I recently lost weight (250 to 220) and am wondering if it's related. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this? The point of pain is about 8inches long or so and runs down the side of my upper lef where you denim jeans' seam would be. Like I said, it feels like getting snapped with a giant rubberband only hurts more.
well i have a disk pressing on a nerve.(buldged)also and i get pain in my legs like that also,hows your back?
My back is okay I suppose. At 250, I constantly had hip pain. Once I lost the first 10lbs that pain went away and I've been fine until recently.