Joint Pain
I am only 18 years old, but over the past year I have developed pain in my hips, shoulders and knees. All of my joints 'crack' or 'pop' easily. My father has rheumatoid arthritis, and I am not overweight. I have no idea what to do for the pain, and I am wondering if there are any joint supplements for me to use. I sometimes have trouble walking, and one hip is worse than the other. I have never broken anything.
Hello SErin,
I'm glad you found us here at MedHelp. Welcome. Wow SErin, you are much to young to have this much pain. If your Dad has rheumatoid arthritis have you bee tested for it? It can be familiar and this is the first step I would take to determine if you are also afflicted with his disease.

There are over the counter medications for joint health. I would discuss these option with my physician and follow his/her advice. I am very concerned that you are having these medical issues at 18.

Please keep us posted and let us know how you are doing. Others will post with suggestions and information. Take care, Tuck