Kidney stone
I have had a kidney stone for 10 years.  I am told it is high in the kidney and will not move. It was 3mm when first found.  Then 6 years later it was 6.9mm.  Now 10 years later it is still high in kidney and it is 10mm.  I am having a lot of pain and have been told by doctors that I should not feel any pain.  What should I do?
Hi!
If a kidney stone blocks any urine channel then it causes pain. So, if you are having pain (which is usually colicky and spasmodic and comes and goes) then you may have to opt for lithotripsy or surgery. However, if there is dull aching pain, then chances of kidney infection or gas in abdomen or colitis are more. In this case you need to get a urine and stool test done. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.