Pain Management Community
Knee Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Knee Pain

My knees have been hurting for a very long time. Both knees but mainly the right knee. It hurts when I run or put too much pressure on it. I went to the doctors and they didn't tell me anything. Also I have tendonitis. Why are my knees aching?

I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad that you have found this Forum.  I need for you to understand that there are NO Doctors on this Forum.  We are all CP (Chronic Pain) Patients that share our expertise and experience with each other that we have gotten from our own experiences that we have with our own CP condition.

I'm VERY sorry to hear about  your knees. I know when your a young Teen-ager like you are at the age of 14 that you will have many aches and pains.  Many Doctors say that this is called Growing Pains.  I bet that you have heard this before.  :)

Sweetheart, you need to go to your Mom and tell her what is happening with your knees and just how much they are bothering you. You need to ask her to PLEASE take you to your Doctor and get a check-up. That's not a bad idea anyway as it will be time for the new School Year to begin in just about another month or so.

I hope that you can get some answers to your problem. I know how much it hurts when your knees and your bones are hurting!!

Please keep us updated as to how you are feeling. Good Luck....Sherry