Pain Management Community
Knee Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Knee Pain

i ve been running on threadmill for 2 weeks..i ve got a knee pain...any solution to decrease the pain?
Hi Potti

Welcome. Sorry that are having knee pain.

Do your knees only hurt when you run? .... Or now do they hurt all the time since you've been running? The obvious is to stop running. It is a high impact exercise and not for everyone.

I also suggest you find out if you have a something going on in your knees. Consult your PCP and make sure your knees are healthy.  In, the mean time consult your pharmacist for an OTC NSAID suggestion. Ice packs may help the pain rotating with warmth.

I wish you well and hope that you will soon be feeling better.

Take Care,
~Tuck
Hi and sorry about your knee. If it isn't severe and not swollen.If it is then I would see a doctor otherwise : I had knee pain that was just when I ran and not any other time.It wasn't severe it just ached when I ran. I just took Chondritin/glucosamine and you can take an NSAID too. It takes a month for the chondritin to work but I never got the knee pain back  after that. I also started putting gel heel inserts in my running shoes and that cusioned the knee too.
hope this helps.
mkh9