Pain Management Community
LIver pain? Vicodin, normal Bloodwork.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

LIver pain? Vicodin, normal Bloodwork.

Recently I was diagnosed with a hug chocolate cyst, I have endometriosis and have been taking vicodin between 3 and 4 g a day and neurontin daily. This past week underneath my ribcage started hurting badly. I went to the doctor and they gave me morphine and did tons of bloodwork. I even made them check my liver for acetaminophen poisoning. They said all my tests are better then normal, and i didn't even have any acetaminophen present in my blood. I'm still worried, last night I was up with horrible pain like a dull ache below my ribs in the middle, and today my shoulder on the right side hurts. What could this be?? Also when I take vicodin the pain is worse! So i'm not going to take anymore. My cyst is the size of a lemon, but the pain has never been this high before. I have no other symptoms, no jaundice, no itching, I'm hungry and eatting just fine, no nausia.. HELP!  The doctors don't believe me. I also take vitamin's B and C and milk thistle daily..