Leg and stomach pain
I have had a pain in my left thigh for a month now and its getting worse.I now have pain in the left side of my stomach. This pain is constant and does not go away til I take medicine. It is painful to urinate because it makes the pain in my stomach worse. I have gone to see my primary care physician and my ob and he ordered a doppler ultrsound of my leg and found nothing

What do you think could be causing the pain.
My thoughts would be a possible kidney, bladder or urinary tract infection, especially since you say urinating makes the pain in your stomach worse.  Even kidney stones - yes, it is possible to have a kidney stone with the pain not being in your kidney area - my dad used to get kidney stones a lot (he's now on meds that help keep his body from producing them) and there were several times when his ONLY symptom was abdominal pain.

So I would suggest going back to your doc and asking them to test you for a urinary tract/bladder/kidney infection and also for kidney stones.

Best of luck!