Leg pain and sleep.
This has been going on for a while, used to be not so bad now it is almost every night. When I lie down to go to sleep I get very restless. My thighs feel sore and numb and tingly.....I don't know exactly how to explain it. I was told there is such this as restless leg syndrom...but cant find any info on it....Is there any explanation as to why this is happening? I would love to get a night of sleep for once, and be comfortable and not consistantly waking up wanting to cry, because I feel like I have a charlie horse in my leg. I desperately need some help. I am only 19 years old is this normal?
http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/tc/nighttime-leg-cramps-topic-overview

This article from WebMD discusses night time leg pain.  It explains restless leg is a fidgety discomfort rather than pain.  

Yours could easily be due to nutritional deficiencies.  If taking a good multivitamin with minerals doesn't solve it, maybe you need to get checked for causes of malabsorption or thyroid disease or something else on that page.  
Here are some links

http://helpguide.org/life/restless_leg_syndrome_rls.htm
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/restless_legs/detail_restless_legs.htm
http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/restless-legs-syndrome-rls

I have had RLS for many years.  I finally had to go to my doctor for help as I was not sleeping and trying to work fulltime.  We tried a parkinson's med that has been around for years and has a good track record for RLS.  It was a wonderful relief.  The side effects are not there for me as when you take it for parkinson's you take about 6 times what I take.  It is called carbidopa and works well.  There are others out there as well.

I tried ALL the home remedies and nothing worked for me.  
Thank you so much ladies. I have tried some home remedies that I was told to try by family. I tried orange juice and other vitamins. I also tried sleeping with a pillow between my legs, which is how I had to sleep while pregnant to have comfort in my legs for bed. I've tried heating pads and warm baths but none of that is working, so my next day off of work I am going to make a doctor's appt and hopefully get some answers.
Thank you for the help, I was worried, it is restlessness but I wake up feeling as though I have charlie horses in both my thighs, and it gets to the point that I have cried. I think getting help is what I need to make this go away
So did the medication actually help and do you still have to take it?
Is it something I will end up living with or that could go away?
Yes, the medicine takes about 30 minutes to work.  If I am having a few days of it, I just take it before I go to bed.  It was a miracle to me.  It does not seem to go away..at least for me.  I have had it about 5 years.  As long as the meds work, I am happy. :)