Legs feel bruised but no bruises
The back of my legs feel bruised anytime I apply any sort of mild pressure on them.  Either when I wash them in the shower, get a massage, even sometimes the elastic part of my dress socks.  I have had this pain for a while and it has not gone away.  I am a 26 year old active female.  I am slightly overweight but am very healthy.  I do not have any children and work full time.  I work as a Site manager for a apartment community, so I am at a desk, but still have to walk around the community and up and down stairs on a daily basis.  I also work out about 30 minutes 3-4 times a week.  I have a pretty healthy diet also.  I have a juicer so I eat a lot of fruits and veggies daily, I eat a lot of beans, brown rice, white meat etc.  Does anyone know why I have this pain?  Any advice is appreciated.
The possibilities are too many to name as a reason for your symptoms, have you seen a doctor? I have heard of this before and my memory is so terrible. I read an article pertaining to your symptoms a while back, I will see if I can locate it for you:)
I hope your doing better very soon!