Pain Management Community
Lidoderm Patch

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Lidoderm Patch

can i get a generic equivlent for lioderm patch 5%?
Hi LainieC,

First I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are glad you found this Forum. I want to let you know that there are NO Doctors on this Forum only CP - Chronic Pain - Patients that help each other with our OWN expertise and experiences that we have developed through our OWN CP Issues.

I'm sorry that I don't know if they make a Generic 5% Lidoderm Patch BUT I would suggest that you call your Pharmacist and ask them.  They are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to medications.  

I wish you the best and hope you will let us know the answer.

Best wishes.............Sherry  :)
Unfortunately there is no generic available for the Lidoderm patch at this time.

If you will google lidoderm coupons or visit Endo's site for the patch they were offering 30 dollars off the copay(dont know if you have insurance or not)but every little bit helps.

I wish they would come out with a generic soon because I know they are about 200 dollars a box without insurance and I could not afford that.

If you do not have insurance try looking on Endo pharmaceuticals website and get the info for patient assistance I know they offer it and your dr can fill out paperwork that would allow you to get them for free but only if you have no insurance coverage available to you.

Good luck
There is not a generic... but Endo makes them and has a patient assistance program... I would check it out....